Woodbridge Office Conveniently Located At
199 Main Street, Woodbridge, NJ 07095
Alcotest Certified | Field Sobriety Certified
Former Woodbridge Prosecutor On Staff
Over 200 Years Combined Experience
Woodbridge DWI Lawyers
FOR A FREE CONSULTATION
Woodbridge Municipal Court Information
From the Woodbridge Municipal Court Site:
We are an independent branch of government constitutionally
entrusted with the fair and just resolution of disputes in
order to preserve the rule of law and to protect the rights
and liberties guaranteed by the Constitution and laws of
the United States and this State.
STATEMENT OF CORE VALUES
Required to accomplish our mission are
four paramount values representing the
core of what we stand for as an organization:
Your Day In Municipal Court:
When you are scheduled to appear for court the following information will help to guide you through your court appearance.
- Arrive on time
- Before entering the courtroom turn off all cellular phones and beepers
- Sit down in the courtroom and remain seated. Wait for the clerk’s or Judge’s instructions for check in.
- If you are pleading not guilty you will be instructed to see the prosecutor. The Prosecutor’s Office is located just down the hall from the court room. A line will be formed and you will be called in one at a time. Please note that court rule states all attorney matters must be heard first.
- After you meet with the prosecutor, you will return to the courtroom for the Judge to approve your plea agreement and assess the fines. If it has been determined that your case is going to trial, the trial will be held after all plea agreement matters are handled as per Court Rule.
- After you appearance before the Judge, if you have been assessed a fine you should proceed directly to the violations payment window. If your matter is dismissed or you are found not guilty, you may leave.
To visit the Woodbridge Municipal Court website directly, please follow the link provided.